• By Cheena Lalwani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:25 Minutes 390 kcal
Ingredients for SHAHI TUKDA
- › Bread 40 GMS
- › Ghee 3 GMS
- › Milk 150 ML
- › Paneer 20 GMS
- › Dry Fruits 10 GMS
- › Sugar 15 GMS
- › Saffron few strands
- › Cardamom powder 1 tsp
1. 1. Boil milk and add sugar in it, along with saffron.
2. 2. Take a non stick pan, roast the bread on ghee & make sure it’s crispy on both sides
3. 3. Once bread is done, add dry fruits and roast them as well.
4. 4. Grate paneer and add it in milk to help it thicken.
5. 5. Boil milk until it’s thick. Add cardamom powered in it.
6. 6. Pour the milk on the bread.
7. 7. Add all dry fruits on the Shahi Tukda.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!