Semolina kheer/rava kheer
• By DrPreeti Rajput
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 175 kcal
Ingredients for Semolina kheer/rava kheer
- › 1. Semolina 15 g 2. Milk low fat 150 ml 3. Sugar 10 g 4. Cardamom powder 5. Kesar strands
1. 1. Heat milk in a pan and add one glass of water. 2. Add cardamom powder and few kesar strands. 3. Once the milk is boiled, add semolina and start stirring. 4. Make sure there are no lumps in the mixture. 5. Once semolina mixes well, let the milk get boiled. 6. When milk start getting thickened, add sugar as per your taste. 7. Take out the kheer in a bowl, add kesar strands for decoration. 8. Chill it in refrigerator for few hours and serve it.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!