SEITAN The Vegan Meat
• By Biswajit sahoo
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 351 kcal
Ingredients for SEITAN The Vegan Meat
- › Wheat flour 500gms
- › Tapioca flour 1tbsp
- › Chickpeas flour 1tbsp
- › Chicken masala optional
- › 1 tsp soy sauce
- › Vegetable broth
1. Combine flour and water. Mix until a stiff-but-cohesive dough is formed.Form dough into a ball, place in a bowl and cover with cold water.
2. Knead it properly & discard the smoky water. Rinse it properly until the water runs clear. Add tapioca flour & chickpeas flour to the remaining gluten. Then Knead & mix it properly.
3. Drop the gluten piece into the boiling vegetable broth. Add chicken masala & soy sauce to it.
4. Reduce heat to a simmer. Cook, turning gluten pieces occasionally until the broth is mostly absorbed and reduced, about 30 minutes. After that take it out & cut it into desired pieces.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!