Sea Bass with Toast with a side of Greens
• By Sheenam Gandhi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:35 Minutes 335 kcal
Ingredients for Sea Bass with Toast with a side of Greens
- › Sea bass
- › Bread
- › Rocket leaves
- › Edamame beans
- › Olive oil
- › Peppers
1. Marinate 100gms sea bass with olive oil, peppers and salt for 15 mins.
2. Pre-heat the oven for a grill at 300-350 degrees. Put in a tray, the marinated fish, sprinkle with red chillies flakes, rock salt. Spread edamame beans on top and put in the grill for 20mins.
3. On the side, after 10mins you can put in the bread, I sprinkled with finely sliced onions and peppers
4. After a total of 20mins check on the fish with a knife to see if it is properly cooked n soft. Take out your tray with fish n beans, as well as your toasted bread.
5. You can serve it all and accompany with a side of rocket leaves salad and sprinkle some Soy sauce on top A complete meal 🙌🏻
6. Enjoy a complete meal 🙌🏻
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!