Scrambled Eggs with Kale and Broccoli
• By Mohit Mehta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 191 kcal
Ingredients for Scrambled Eggs with Kale and Broccoli
- › 1 Egg 2 egg whites 50 gm broccoli 50 gms kale leaves half onion 4 cherry tomatoes 5 ml oil oregano, chilli flakes,black pepper and salt to taste
1. Whishk the eggs in the bowl , add salt to it and keep aside. Finelly chop onions. Cut cherry tomatoes to halves Chop kale leaves post washing. Heat non stick pan. add 5 ml oil. Add onion and fry till golden. Add cherry tomatoes and heat for 2-3 minutes. add kale leaves, broccoli florets , chilly flakes , oregano and black pepper as per taste let it cook for 5 minutes on low flame. once vegetables are green and partially cooked add eggs Cook till eggs are cooked. Ready to eat.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!