Scrambled eggs with cheese
• By Dolan BhowmickSrimal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:03 Minutes 228 kcal
Ingredients for Scrambled eggs with cheese
- › 1. 2 Whole Eggs 2. 1 cheddar cheese slice 3. 2 gm butter 4. Salt to taste 5. Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. 1. Whisk together 2 whole eggs and salt to taste in a bowl. 2. Heat 2 gm butter on low flame. 3. Add the whisked eggs. 4. After a minute or so, slowly move the eggs in the pan to scramble them. 5. Take out on a plate once done. 6. Top it with 1 cheese slice. The heat from the eggs will slowly melt the cheese. 7. Garnish with freshly ground black pepper or chilli flakes. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!