• By Pooja Kohli
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 295 kcal
Ingredients for scrambled egg
- › Two whole eggs
- › Olive oil - 10 ml
- › Pepper powder - 1 tsp.
- › Salt - 1/2 tsp or sprinkles.
- › Low fat Milk - 1 tsp ( optional)
1. 1) Crack two whole eggs in bowl .
2. 2) Add one tsp of low fat milk,its optional to add milk , it makes scrambled egg fluffy .
3. 3)Add salt & pepper for taste .
4. 4) Beat it with spook for a while till it get mix properly.
5. 5)Heat a non stick pan for 2 minutes ,add 10 ml of olive oil .
6. 6)Add Scramble egg mixture in a pan and start mixing it slowly on medium flame till it get fluffy.
7. It’s ready & serve hot by adding more pepper powder with two slice of bread .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!