SCHEZWAN PASTA #FITTRMasterchef3
• By Nilisha Agarwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 271 kcal
Ingredients for SCHEZWAN PASTA #FITTRMasterchef3
- › 40 gms Whole wheat pasta 10 gms ghee / olive oil 2 tbsp schezwan chutney 1 tomato pureed 2-3 minced garlic cloves 1/2 onion chopped 1/2 carrot chopped chilli flakes, oregano as per taste salt to taste 1/4 diced capsicum (optional)
1. 1. Take a pan with boiling water and add pasta , chopped carrots to it and cook till aldente. 2.Strain water from pasta and pour cold water on it to stop the cooking process, set aside to strain. 3. In a pan add ghee or olive oil as it heats up add 2-3 minced garlic cloves. 4. As it cooks a little add onions, tomato puree and capsicum and cook till done. 5. Now to this add scehzwan chutney, salt and add cooked pasta. 6. Top it with oregano, chilli flakes and mix all well. 7. Add in dry basil on top, top with spring onion greens (optional) and serve hot. 8. Free to add cheese slice or cheese cube as per your macros.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!