Schezwan chicken pasta
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 406 kcal
Ingredients for Schezwan chicken pasta
- › Chicken boneless 120gm
- › Pasta 50gm
- › Butter 5gm
- › Onion 60gm
- › Mix vegetable 50gm
- › Tomato 50gm
- › Schezwan sauce 15gm
- › Vinegar 1 tsp
1. Cut boneless chicken in small pieces. Marinate chicken with salt, black pepper powder and vinegar
2. Boil pasta in boiling water. Strain water once done.
3. In a wok, add butter and saute the chicken pieces.
4. Next add onion, vegetables and tomato. Cook well and now add the pasta.
5. Adjust salt and pepper.. Sprinkle little water and mix well..
6. Add the Schezwan sauce and mix well. Cook covered for 2mins and serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!