Savoury pancake | Moong dal omelette
• By Hemali Yagnik
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 341 kcal
Ingredients for Savoury pancake | Moong dal omelette
- › 60 gms yellow moong dal
- › 5 gms coconut oil
- › pinch of roasted cumin powder
- › salt
- › half inch ginger
- › 1 green chilli
- › veggies of your choice, I have used - onion, capsicum, tomato
- › 30 gms paneer
- › coriander
1. soak dal for 2-3 hours and then grind with ginger, green chilli and 1-2 tbsp of water. Transfer in a container and keep in a warm place overnight with lid on for fermenting. Next morning the batter/base is ready. Add veggies, grated paneer, salt, roasted cumin powder and coriander. Mix and spread like a pancake on non-stick tawa, cover and cook. Add oil for the crispiness. It's done.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!