Savoury Egg crepe
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 267 kcal
Ingredients for Savoury Egg crepe
- › Mix dal/ lentils- 30gm
- › Spinach - 50gm
- › Eggs - 2
- › Tomato- 20gm
- › Spring onion greens - 10gm
- › Green chilly- 1
- › Spices - salt, pepper powder
1. Soak the dal overnight. In the morning, in a mixer add soaked dal, spinach, salt, pepper and green chilly and grind it to get the batter. Add water as required and bring it to the consistency as of dosa batter.
2. Grease the pan with butter, ladle batter and spread it nicely. Let it cook for half a minute. Now, whisk two eggs together and pour it over the crepe. Top it with chop tomatoes and green springs. Enjoy 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!