• By Mayuri Lahane
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0010 Minutes 310 kcal
Ingredients for Savory Oats
- › 5 gm ghee
- › 50 gm roasted oats
- › 100 gm curd/yogurt
- › 1 clove of garlic
- › 4-5 curry leaves
- › 1 green chilly
- › 1/8 teaspoon turmeric powder
- › 1/4 teaspoon mustard seeds
- › chopped coriander leaves
- › salt
1. Heat ghee in a pan. Add mustard seeds and let them splutter.
2. Add chopped garlic, green chilly, and curry leaves. Sauté until garlic becomes brownish.
3. Add turmeric powder and oats. Mix well, and add water, curd/yogurt, and salt.
4. Cover with the lid and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.
5. Lower the heat and let it simmer for 2-3 more minutes. Check if the oats are mushy.
6. Turn off the flame. Add coriander leaves.
7. Enjoy this delicious dish for breakfast or anytime you prefer.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!