sauteed Soya chunks with Pumpkin soup
• By Shikha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 181 kcal
Ingredients for sauteed Soya chunks with Pumpkin soup
- › soya chunks: Spring onion, coconut oil Soup:Pumpkin,garlic
1. Soya: simply soak 40 gms chunks in warm water for 5-7 mins,after it appears spongy then fully squeeze.Saute in 1 TSP of Coconut oil and cover the lid for 10 mins. Soup: 50 gm pumpkin and 5 cloves of garlic,add 150 ml water, pressure cook till 4 whistles ..let it cool and then blend. Add salt before hand or else if you don't want to then add lime juice as per taste and some grinded black pepper. Enjoy simple yet yummy delicious and healthy meal.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!