Sauted Egg whites and Potato
• By Amitkumar Saha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:12 Minutes 179 kcal
Ingredients for Sauted Egg whites and Potato
- › 3 egg whites
- › 100 grams potato
- › 3 gm / 1 tsp oil
- › 15 gram or 1/4 chopped onion
- › salt, pepper, chili flakes, pepperoni flakes to taste
1. Boil potato and eggs first. Peel the potatoes and slices them into cubes. Slice the egg whites into cubes. Take 1/4 onion and chop them. Take a non stick frying pan and heat one teaspoon of edible oil. Then add chopped onion and saute it for a minute then add sliced potatoes and sliced egg whites. Saute it for 3-4 mins and then sprinkle salt, paper, chilli flex and pepperoni as per your taste. Ready to serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!