Sauté veggies with salmon!!
Posted by : Sarbani Bhattacharya
- Food Type : Nonveg
- Cook Time : 00:10
- Cuisine : Other
How to make Sauté veggies with salmon!!
1) defrost the salmon fillet by keeping in room temperature , don’t add hot water / don’t defrost in oven
2) in a bowl , take the fillet and marinate with salt and lemon juice
3) marinate the shrimps with salt and lemon at the same time
4) in a non- stick pan, add some butter, lightly fry the salmon fillet in high flame- each side 2 mins , keep aside
5) in the same pan , add rest of the butter, add shrimp , sauté for 2 mins , then add broccoli and beans on top of that , cover for 2 mins in high flame , then remove the lid and cook for 2 more minutes
Serve in a plate with salmon on the top!! You can have with rice , or as a stand-alone meal !! Good filling meal