Sattu Spinach chila/ Pancake
• By Pritma Bhushan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 280 kcal
Ingredients for Sattu Spinach chila/ Pancake
- › Sattu/Mung dal powder 50gm Onion 30gm Grated Cucumber 1 cup Spinach 50gm Ghee 5 gm Grated ginger Green chilli Coriander leaf Ajwaain Zeera Turmeric Red chilly powder Hing Salt
1. Mix all the ingredients together.. Add half cup water little by little Make a dosa batter consistency, not too thick not too thin.. Heat rava and apply ghee Pour half cup batter and spread it Wait for 3/4 minutes and flip it.. See if both sides are well cooked , remove it and enjoy with green chatni or ketchup..
2. You will get 3 to 4 pancakes in 50gm Sattu.. Sattu and besan are different as sattu will have roasted aroma which makes the chila more delicious.. Enjoy
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!