Sarso cashew da machli
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 254 kcal
Ingredients for Sarso cashew da machli
- › Fish 100gm
- › Mustard oil 5gm
- › Cashew 10gm
- › Tomato 50gm
- › Mustard seeds 3tbsp
- › Green chillies 2
1. Soak mustard seeds and cashews in water
2. Marinate fish with salt, chilli powder and turmeric powder
3. Blend the soaked mustard seeds and cashews together with tomato & green chillies in a blender.
4. In a pan, add oil. Once hot, add the puree and cook in low flame.
5. Add the fish, little water and adjust salt.
6. Cover and cook for 10-15mins on low flame.
7. Serve hot. Garnished with coriander leaves.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!