Sandwich with coriander spread
• By Neha K
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 141 kcal
Ingredients for Sandwich with coriander spread
- › Fresh Coriander 2 bunches
- › Roasted Peanuts 50gms
- › Salt to taste
- › Lemon 1/2
- › Green chilies 3
- › Bread
- › Onion
- › Tomato
- › Oil/Ghee/Butter
1. Recipe for coriander spread: 1. Wash coriander and cut it roughly and put in mixing jar 2. Remove skin of roasted peanuts and put in same mixing jar 3. Add green chilies, salt, lemon juice. Now close the jar and make smooth paste if require sprinkle some water
2. Process to make Sandwitch: 1. Take a slice of bread and spread coriander paste on one side of a bread. On other side brush with oil/ghee/butter 2. Now place some onions, tomato slices on the spread 3. Take another slice and brush it with oil on both sides and put it on the other slice 4. Now place the Sandwich 🥪 in the toaster.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!