Samolina (Suji) Toast
• By Shruti Sood
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 235 kcal
Ingredients for Samolina (Suji) Toast
- › Bread (2 slices)
- › Samolina aka Suji (25 gms)
- › Capsicum and Onion (10 gms each)
- › Salt, Black Pepper, Coriander Powder, Garam Masala (as per taste)
- › Green chilly (1)
- › Fresh coriander leaves
1. In a bowl, take suji and mix all the vegetables, dry seasoning and pour water as required for medium thick consistency. Stir it well to avoid lumps.
2. Now, take the mixture and spoon it over the bread slices equally and to all corners evenly.
3. In a pan, heat the oil and place the slices upside down (suji side) and toast them nice and brown on both sides. Serve it with coriander or mint chutney with a cup of coffee or tea. The filling breakfast is ready!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!