• By Rohit Komal kamle
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 517 kcal
Ingredients for salmon patties
- › one 7.5 ounce can red salmon, drained 1/4 cup finely diced onion 1/4 cup finely diced red bell pepper 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh whole wheat bread crumbs (not dried) 1 teaspoon olive oil
1. Place drained salmon in a bowl and mash with a fork. Mix with onion, red pepper, parsley, egg, and crumbs. Shape gently into four patties. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat and cook patties for about 5 minutes until browned and cooked through, turning once.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!