• By Shenaz Dungrawala
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 418 kcal
Ingredients for Salmon delight
- › Salmon - 150gms
- › Oil - 15gm
- › Spinach - 50gm
- › Onion - 20gm
- › Rajma - 15gm
- › Baby corn - 20gm
- › Salt
1. Blanch spinach leaves
2. Lightly stir fry sliced onions and chopped babycorn. Season with salt.
3. In a pan, put oil and cook salmon for 5 mins on both sides. Sprinkle salt on both sides.
4. Boil rajma. Season with salt.
5. Add all the ingredients together in a plate and enjoy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!