Sahi Tukda Sandwich
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 271 kcal
Ingredients for Sahi Tukda Sandwich
- › Bread 50g
- › Milk 250ml
- › Almond 15pcs
- › Pistachio 10g
- › Ghee 15g
- › Stevia
- › Water 50ml
1. Heat water in a pan add stevia and cardamom powder in it. Boil till it becomes half the quantity.
2. Cut the corners of bread slices and cut the slices diagonally. With help of a knife or brush apply ghee both the side and fry in air fryer.
3. Heat milk in a heavy bottom pan. When it comes to a boil, add saffron and rose water and reduce the heat and let it simmer for sometime. Add stevia and thicken it a little more. Keep stirring the rabdi continuously. Add finely crushed almond and pistachio.
4. Dip bread slices in syrup for 10-20 seconds. Or with spoon you can put the sugar syrup on bread.
5. Now take each slice and apply Rabdi on each slice and place on top of each other. Then cut it from between.
6. Tips: I made double layered Sahi Tukda sandwich but to cut on calories you can make single layer sandwich.
7. Macros as per serving Serve 2 person.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!