Sago Mango Whey Kheer
• By Cheena Lalwani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:25 Minutes 311 kcal
Ingredients for Sago Mango Whey Kheer
- › Sago 25 gms
- › Milk 200 ML
- › Almonds 5 gms
- › Maxn mango flavour whey 20 gms
- › Saffron strands
- › Cardamom seeds
1. 1. First soak 25 gms of sago overnight
2. 2. Before preparing for kheer, take 50 Ml milk & mix 20 gms of whey in it and keep it aside.
3. 3. Boil 150 ML milk with saffron strands & cardamom seeds after 5 minutes mix whey which was kept aside as mentioned in step 2.
4. 4. Put soaked sago & keep it on low flame for 20 minutes.
5. 5. Once it’s done garnish it with 5 gms of finely chopped almonds.
6. 6. Once in a while this protein rich dessert can easily be added to add some flavours to our diet.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!