Sabudana khichdi with paneer
• By Anushree Joshi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 506 kcal
Ingredients for Sabudana khichdi with paneer
- › Sabudana / sago
- › Peanuts
- › Ghee
- › Paneer
1. 1. Soak Sabudana for 7-8 hours with little water.
2. 2. Mix soaked sabudana and, peanut powder and grated paneer with salt, chilli powder as per taste, keep this aside.
3. 3. In a small pan make tadka with ghee, cumin and green chilli pieces as per taste. Add this to mixture in step 2.
4. 4. Microwave this for 3-4, stirring every minute in between.
5. 5. Garnish with fresh coriander and serve with curd.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!