Sabudana Khichdi with Mango Shake
• By Himanshu Dhiman
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 729 kcal
Ingredients for Sabudana Khichdi with Mango Shake
- › Sabudana / Sago Pearls - 70 gms
- › Peanuts (dry roasted) - 50 gms
- › Potato (boiled) - 100 gms
- › Ghee - 10 gms
- › Spices: Jeera - 1.5 teaspoon
- › Green Chilli - 1 or 2 (chopped)
- › Salt, lemon water, chopped coriander - as per taste
1. Soak sabudana overnight. How to soak = Wash the sabudana thoroughly and drain all excess water. Then add water to sabudana exact half of the sabudana qty (v.imp. to use the same container; e.g. if you took one cup of sabudana, use same cup filled half with water. Getting the sabudana to soak right is the most critical step of this recepie
2. Grind the dry roasted peanuts coarsely. These act as a very good agent to avoid sabudana to stick on pan surface
3. Take a pan and add ghee to it. Heat on medium flame. Add Jira and let it splitter. Add chopped green chillies and let then spitter too
4. Move flame to low and add soaked Sabudana. Within a minute add coarsely grounded peanuts. Mix properly. Then add boiled potatoes.
5. Cover the lid for 2 mins on the low flame. Mix the ingredients to avoid it from sticking on pan. Repeat 2-3 times till sabudana becomes transparent. Add salt, lemon water, chopped coriander and mix again. Serve hot and enjoy with a mango shake
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!