ᴏᴀᴛs ʙᴀɴᴀɴᴀ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏ ᴄʜɪᴘs
• By Priyanka Pal Chowdhury
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 367 kcal
Ingredients for ᴏᴀᴛs ʙᴀɴᴀɴᴀ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏ ᴄʜɪᴘs
- › Oats : 80gm (Take more oats if the dough feels too moist)
- › Banana : 100gm
- › Choco Chips : 15gm
1. Preheat the Microwave oven at 180°C
2. Smash the bananas.
3. Mix oats and choco chips.
4. Make a dough like texture.
5. Take some of the dough and place it on a parchment paper or baking tray and flatten it. The cookie is not gonna spread while baking.
6. Bake it in 180°C for 12-15 mins till it looks crisp and golden in color.
7. After baked, let it cool down in room temperature before eating. Remember that the cookies are not gonna be crunchy. It's gonna be lil soft.
8. Your cookies are ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!