• By kashmira pandav
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 574 kcal
Ingredients for Rotizza
- › * Roti * Funfoods Salsa * (Any assorted Veggies of your choice) * Olives and Jalapenos * Paneer * Cheese * Oregano, Chilli Flakes and Peri Peri
1. * Make any aata roti. Recommended to keep it for a while so that it becomes lil hard. (Not to make out of immediately prepared roti. It won't turn crispy post roasting) * apply Salsa * Top mix veggies as per defined quantity * Crumble paneer for veg protein / boiled chicken for non veg protein * Cheese slices cut into halves and arrange so that entire pizza is covered * Sprinkle salt, oregano, chilli flakes, peri peri (if like spicy) * Let frying pan get hot....then reduce on minimal flame...add oil/ghee/butter...keep entire pizza to pan roast on minimal flame for 5-7 mins. It becomes crispy at bottom. Cut into pieces and serve
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!