| 1 minute to read
Roti flour - Veg Pizza
- Multigrain wheat flour - 60gm
- Tomatoes (medium size)- 1.
- Paneer - 75gm
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese -50gm
- Onions chopped - 1
- Capsicum - 1/2 size
- Italian herbs (Chillies flakes,oregano and basils)- few sprinkles
- Olive oil- 10 ml (optional)
- Salt- to taste .
1)Prepare dough with Multigrain wheat flour.
2)Prepare tomatoes purée with one medium size tomatoes.
3) Roll a dough till one inch size .
4)Heat chapati tawa for two minute and place rolled roti on it .
5)Cook/Bake chapati from one side and than spread tomatoes purée over the cooked side .
6)Place chopped onions ,chopped capsicum cubes and paneer cubes properly over it ,sprinkles all the Italian herbs over it.Sprinkle the salt .
7)Garnish complete pizza with shredded mozzarella cheese .
8)Place the pizza now on Chapati’s tawa and cover it with lid till cheese and paneer is cooked well.check in between by picking up the cover.
9)Once cheese is melted completely, your veg yummy pizza is ready with thin crust.