Roti chicken tackos
• By Ishan Bhatt
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 554 kcal
Ingredients for Roti chicken tackos
- › Wheat
- › Boneless chicken
- › Lettuce
- › Cabbage
- › siracha sauce
- › ghee
1. Marinate 150g finely chopped boneless chicken with spices. Keep it for half an hour and then using 8 g ghee/butter pan fry it. I used some ginger/garlic too. Add some water to keep it is not completely dry. It should be done cooked in 10-12 min
2. Prepare small, thin rotis. I used 75g for 3 rotis.
3. For the sauce I used non sour 30g curd with sriracha sauca. Tastes amazing.
4. Place cooked chicken on each roti.. add cabbage and lettuce on top of it (u can use other green veggies based on your choice). Top it off with the curd sriracha sauce. Microwave them for 20s and it is good to go.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!