Roti and Chole curry
• By Abhishake
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 551 kcal
Ingredients for Roti and Chole curry
- › chickpeas (100 grams) , aata (50 grams for two chapati ) , onion , tomato, oil (5-10 grams )
1. 1 soaked the dry chickpeas overnight and after that pressure cook them in morning so that their texture becomes soft
2. 2 Prepare onion tomato massala .You can add whole spices and ginger garlic to make it more tastier Please include spices like kasmiri red chilli powder , turmeric, garam, coriander,cumin .
3. 3 add the chickpeas into it along with water to make curry
4. 4 Once curry is done .Then keep it covered until curry thickens.
5. 5 sprinkle crushed kasoori meth along with amchur powder to make it little chatpata.
6. 6 served along with 2 Rotis. You can also include salads.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!