Rose Coconut Macaroons
• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 207 kcal
Ingredients for Rose Coconut Macaroons
- › Egg whites 50ml
- › Fresh grated coconut 30g
- › Any sweetener of your choice
- › Rose essence tiny drop/vanilla essence 1drop
- › Salt a pinch
1. Beat the egg whites until stiff peak, add sweetner, essence and whisk a bit.
2. Add fresh grated coconut and combine well.
3. Place the mixture with a round spoon on parchment paper.
4. Bake in a preheated conventional oven at 160°C for 16-20 mins. Until brown lining appears on coconut flakes.
5. Remove and cool them.
6. Serve with chocolate syrup made with unsweetened cocoa powder or as it is!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!