rolled oats and egg whites
• By Navdeep Chawla
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:7 Minutes 339 kcal
Ingredients for rolled oats and egg whites
- › rolled oats - 40 grams measured raw
- › egg whites - 6
- › capcicum - 100 gram
- › onion- 100 grams
- › ghee - 5ml
1. Heat a pan with 5 ml ghee and soute the capcicum and onion together for a minute.
2. Once the onion turns slight red, add rolled oats and 50 ml water along with the salt and other species as per taste.
3. Stir for 3 minutes to mix everything well , now add egg whites and keep stiring for the next 2 minutes. Your breakfast is now ready to be served.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!