Roasted soya Salsa
• By Pritma Bhushan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 161 kcal
Ingredients for Roasted soya Salsa
- › Soya mini chunks 30gm Ghee 5 GM Curry leaf Onion Tomato Cucumber Zeera Turmeric Chilly powder Chat masala Lemon juice Salt Sauce ( optional)
1. Heat the ghee in a pan, add curry leaf, soya and all the spices.. Roast it for 7-10 minutes on low flame.. Once it’s roasted and becomes crisp remove it from gas and let it cool down.. At this stage, you can keep it in the box and use it as and when needed.. Chop onion, tomatoes and cucumber . Mix it with soya chunks, add lemon juice and chopped coriander, chili.. You can add sauces(optional) I didn’t use.. Enjoy it as snacks or as a side dish in dinner /lunch.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!