Roasted Soya khakra
• By Prashant Vyas
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:40 Minutes 189 kcal
Ingredients for Roasted Soya khakra
- › 1) Wheat flour (30 gm) 2) Soya flour (20 gm) 3) Kasthuri Methi (10 gm) 4) Spices ( to taste) 5) Baking powder (half tablespoon) 6) Ajwain (half tablespoon) 7) Oil (2 ml)
1. 1) Mix wheat and soya flour. 2) Add Ajwain, kasthuri methi, baking powder and spices to flour mix. 3) Add water and make a dough. 4) apply some oil & leave for 30 mins. 4) Make small balls of 25 gm each. 5) Roll them and make thin chapatis of it. 6) Dry roast the chapati on midium flame. 7) Keep rotating while applying some pressure with the help of a vegitable Smasher. 8) Roast till the chapati turn crispy. 9) sprinkle peri-peri or jirawan or Panjabi chaat masala to taste. 10) Enjoy as tea time snack or midnight snack (obviously within calories budget)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!