Roasted figs with cheese and nuts
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 186 kcal
Ingredients for Roasted figs with cheese and nuts
- › 100gm ripe Figs cut
- › 15gm cheese slice cut in small pc
- › 5gm Pistachios
- › 3gm Honey
- › 2gm Olive oil
1. Cut the figs in round pieces but don't cut them thin.
2. In a non-stick pan, add oil, add the figs and roast on medium heat.
3. Once they start becoming soft, remove them off heat. Add the cheese slice. Add honey and nuts. Consume immediately.
4. You can use mozzarella cheese as well. adjust macros accordingly.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!