• By Sumeet Talwar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:30 Minutes 465 kcal
Ingredients for Roasted Drumsticks
- › Vinegar
- › Salt, Pepper,
- › Lemon
- › Kasturi Meethi
- › Ajwain Powder
1. Soak the chicken legs into 2 tablespoons of clear vinegar for 44 minutes. Washed it and leave it for 4 minutes.
2. Add salt, pepper, kasturi meethi, lemon and ajwain powder into bowl and put drumsticks into it and leave it for 20-25 minutes.
3. Cook into Fryer at 180 Degrees for 15 minutes.
4. For Garnishing - can use spring onions, lettuce, capsicum or as you preferred.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!