Roasted Chicken with Tomato/Spinach Sauce.
• By Abhijit Rajkumar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:00 Minutes 596 kcal
Ingredients for Roasted Chicken with Tomato/Spinach Sauce.
- › Olive Oil : 25 gms
- › Chicken Breast : 200gm
- › Tomato : 200gm
- › Spinach : 100gm
- › Jeera : 5gm
1. Cut the Chicken Breast into Thin Slices , you can take help of the butcher when he was cutting the Slices for you.
2. Cover them up with Tumeric , Chilly power, Coriender powder , Salt and 5gm of oil. And keep it for 10 mins.
3. Meanwhile Cut the Spinach into Small Pieces and Saute them with 5gm of Oil . Once the Water goes out , put the Tomatoes ( cut into ) and cook along with it. Put Salt as per your taste.
4. Take a New Pan , put 10gm of Olive Oil , let it heat up. Add Zeera into it. Spread the Hot Oil evenly in the Pan and put the Chicken pieces over it.
5. Get it Cook both Sides , once you see the Brown color , Lower down the Flame and Cover up the Pan with Lid.
6. Let it Cook on both Sides under Low Flame .Put the rest of 10gm Oil to it.
7. Once you get to know the Meat inside is Cooked. You can move it to a Plate or Tray.
8. The Tomato/Spinach Sauce is already ready . Pour half of it on the Plate or Tray and rest the roasted Chicken on it . After which you can add the rest of the Sauce over and around the Chicken.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!