Roasted Chana Masala
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 302 kcal
Ingredients for Roasted Chana Masala
- › Chickpeas 80g
- › Salt
- › Red chili powder
- › Roasted jeera powder
- › Lemon
1. Soak Chana overnight and keep it. Befor putting them into oven or air fryer drain water completely from the chana and dry them using a kitchen towel. I like to place them in a single layer between two kitchen towels to get rid of as much water as possible
2. Coat the chana with salt and put in air fryer and roast for 20 minutes at 180 degree.
3. Take it out in a bowl and add red chili powder, jeera powder and lemon and toss it well.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!