Risotto ( My own version)
• By Karuna Khatwani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 398 kcal
Ingredients for Risotto ( My own version)
- › Rice 45gms
- › Ghee 5 ml
- › Cheese Cubes 2 grated
- › Broccoli, Cauliflower, Beans, Carrots
- › Mushrooms, Garlic 2 cloves
- › Salt to taste
1. Pre wash and soak rice, In a saucepan add ghee, add rice, stir a bit then add vegetables one by one, Salt to taste, add a little water bit by bit , keep adding water as rice swells up and the water is absorbed till the rice is completely cooked and a bit mushy and soupy. Lastly add the grated cheese, reduce the flame and stir for a minute till the cheese melts . Your One Pot Wholesome meal is ready 😊. Hope you enjoy it. Please do post in your reviews in the comments section.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!