• By Manorama Prasad
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:35 Minutes 707 kcal
Ingredients for Ricey Chicken
- › Chicken 200g
- › Rice 100g
- › ghee 15 g
- › cumin powder coriander powder crushed pepper lemon juice salt
1. Marinate chicken with lemon juice, pepper and salt. Wash rice, drain the water and set aside
2. In a pressure cooker, add ghee and let it get warm. add chopped garlic and grated ginger amd saute for sometime.
3. Add chicken and saute for around 5 minutes. Add cumin, coriander and chilli powder at this stage and sauté until the spices are done. Keep 200ml water for heating.
4. Add rice and saute for some more time. Add hot water and put the lid of cooker. Wait for two whistles and switch off the burner at the start of third whistle.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!