• By Rohit Komal kamle
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 480 kcal
Ingredients for rice pudding
- › 3 cups milk (whole milk or low fat) 1/2 cup Calrose rice 1/4 cup sugar 1 cinnamon stick (optional) 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1. Place milk, rice, sugar and cinnamon stick in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves. Reduce heat to low. Cook, uncovered, at a gentle boil for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until rice is thick and creamy. Remove cinnamon stick and stir in vanilla. Get your fuzzy slippers and a big spoon.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!