Rice Flour Laddoo ( Erythritol)
• By Akanksha Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 690 kcal
Ingredients for Rice Flour Laddoo ( Erythritol)
- › 100 g Rice Flour
- › 30 g Ghee
- › 20 g Almond/ Cashew
- › 2-3 Cardmom
- › Erythritol ( as per taste )
- › 10 g coconut
1. Roast Rice Flour , till medium brown.
2. In a mixer Grind dry fruits , Cardmom , Coconut. Prepare a powder.
3. Let the rice flour cool down.
4. Mix the Ghee , Dry fruits powder , Erythritol.
5. Mix everything well so all the flavours get incorporated.
6. Take a portion of mixture in your palm and compress in your fist to make a tight ball. The tighter the ball the better you will be able to shape it into a round laddu. If you don't make it tight enough, when you roll it into a laddu the mixture will crumble.
7. Roll each laddu in the reserved flour & serve.
8. Store laddus in an airtight container.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!