Rice and whey pudding
• By Mrudula Pawar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 290 kcal
Ingredients for Rice and whey pudding
- › Cooked rice-100 g /30g raw rice (wash and pressure cook with double amount of water)
- › Whey protein powder-30 g
- › Milk -50 ml
- › Rice flour/corn flour-10g (optional)
- › Fruits and nuts for garnish (optional)
1. Mix rice flour in 50 ml milk and keep aside
2. Mash cooked rice and add milk and flour mixture Add little water if needed Consistency should be like idli batter
3. Cook the mixture in microwave or in pan stirring continuously till it boils
4. Cool it to room temperature, add whey protein powder slowly mixing it properly ( whey should not be added to hot mixture, or it will get curdled ) I have used vanilla whey Any flavor like rose/masala milk / mango/strawberry will do If using raw whey, add sugar free/stevia for sweetness
5. Garnish with fruits and nuts whatever fits in your macros (optional) Refrigerate and enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!