Rice and Chicken Curry
• By Aniket Dutta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 564 kcal
Ingredients for Rice and Chicken Curry
- › 200gm boneless chicken.
- › 65gms Rice.
- › salt and chilli to taste.
- › Chopped one Onion and Tomato.
- › 5gms of ghee/olive oil.
1. Chicken Curry: Add 5gm of ghee/olive oil to non stick pan.
2. Add one onion and tomato and stirr it little bit.
3. Add 200gms of boneless chicken and close its lid. Let it cook.
4. Add some water and dry it till gravy becomes thick.
5. Salt and chilli according to taste.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!