Red smoothie: Beetroot & Carrot
• By Sangeetha Thevar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:0010 Minutes 121 kcal
Ingredients for Red smoothie: Beetroot & Carrot
- › 50gms of Beetroot peeled and sliced
- › 50gms of Carrot peeled and sliced
- › 100 ml of milk
- › 1 cup of water
- › 10g erythritol (optional)
1. Boil Beet and Carrot for about 5 minutes in one cup of water.
2. Let it cool down completely.
3. Put all the ingredients in a blender including the water we used to boil and blend it until it becomes smooth.
4. Enjoy this refreshing Summer special Milk shake by adding some ice cubes.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!