Red Sauce Pasta with Cheese
• By Himani Shah
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 329 kcal
Ingredients for Red Sauce Pasta with Cheese
- › Pasta - 40 Gm
- › Cheese Cube - 1
- › Pizza Pasta Sauce - 10 Gm
- › Olive Oil - 5 Gm
- › Vegetables - Onion and Capsicum
- › Spices - pepper, salt, chilli flakes, oregano
1. Boil pasta with salt and little oil. In a wok heat oil and add vegetable. Saute the vegetables and add pasta sauce. Add salt, pepper, oregano, chilli flakes with little water and let it cook for 2-3 mins. Add pasta and mix everything. Add grated cheese on top. Note: I used only onion and capsicum. You can add whatever vegetables you like.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!