Red Fury Mix
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 606 kcal
Ingredients for Red Fury Mix
- › Red kidney beans/Rajma - 50gm
- › Paneer - 100gm
- › Ghee - 10gm
- › Onion- 70gm
- › Tomato - 100gm
- › Capsicum/ bell pepper - 50gm
- › Dry spices - salt, red chilly powder, oregano, turmeric powder, dried fenugreek leaves( kasuri methi), coriander powder( 0.5 tsp)
- › Tomato ketchup - 10gm
- › Whole spices- clove, cardamom, bay leaf, cinnamon stick.
- › Ginger- 5gm
- › Garlic- 5gm
1. Soak the kidney beans overnight or at least 3-4 hours prior to cooking. Boil the beans adding salt and then strain out the water and keep it aside.
2. In a skillet, add ghee and whole spices and let it sauté for a minute then add chopped onion and ginger garlic paste and let it sauté as well until it turns translucent. Now add the chopped tomatoes and let it saute for another 2 minutes.
3. Now, add all dry spices and water and let it simmer for about a minute. Bring in paneer cubes and red beans and continue simmering it.
4. Now add ketchup and oregano and crushed fenugreek leaves and let it simmer for another 2 minutes. Tada it’s ready! Enjoy
5. Note: cheese was grated on the top for garnishing, macros not included
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!