Dr Prajakta Jadhav
| 1 minute to read
- Rawa-30 grams
- Rice flour- 20 grams
- Onion- 1
- Turmeric-1/4 spoon
- Red chilli powder-1/4 spoon
- Salt- as per taste
- Oil- 5 gms
1 Make a batter with mixing Rawa (suji) and rice flour by adding apt amount of water. Make a batter just like idli batter.
2. Add finely chopped onions, green chillies, turmeric, red chilli powder and salt. Rest this batter for 10 mis
3. Keep the appe pan on gas burner and grease it with little oil. As the pan is non-stick hardly oil is require. And pour 1 spoon batter in each hole
4. Cover the appe pan with plate. let it cook for 3 mins and turn them and again keep it for 2 mins.
5. Just 5 mins to cook this appe. Tada you are ready to serve your family. Eat it with schezwan chutney or ketchup.