• By Himani Shah
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 180 kcal
Ingredients for Rava Uttapam
- › Rava - 40 grams
- › Curd - 40 Grams
- › Pepper - 20 Grams
- › Spices - Salt, red chilli powder
- › Pinch of baking soda
1. Mix curd and rava with adequate amount of water to make batter. Batter should not be too watery and should be off pan cake consistency.
2. Add salt, red chilli powder and baking soda.
3. Pour the batter on non stick dosa tava and spread it thick.
4. Add chopped pepper on top. You can add veggies as per your preference.
5. Flip the uttapam and let the other side cook.
6. Enjoy with coconut chutney or sambhar😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!