• By DrPreeti Rajput
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 271 kcal
Ingredients for Rava idli
- › 1. Rava or suji 50 gm 2. curd 50 gm 3. Eno powder 1 g 4. Oil for tadka 5 g 5. Onion 50 g (It was as per my macros)
1. 1. Mix the rava and curd, make a thick batter. 2. leave it aside for 5-7 min. 3. When rava absorbs curd well, add eno powder. 4. the batter will become fermented after adding eno powder. 5. Grease the idli mold and immediately put the batter. 6. Put in microwave for 6 min or in cooker as per your preference. I made in microwave. 7. Heat the oil in pan, add mustard seeds, curry leaves and onions. add spices of your choice. 8. take out idli from mould and mix it with tadka. super tasty and super quick idli is ready. #homemade#fittr#fittrcoach#doctor#quantifiednutrition#instafit#fitness#health
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!